British Cattle Movement Service
Use this continuation sheet to record movements when the movement history section of a cattle passport is full.
You must record the date cattle, bison or buffalo move on or off your holding in each animals passport. This is so cattle can be traced at all times to prevent and control the spread of disease.
- print and use this continuation sheet
- photocopy the back of another single-page passport, if you have one, where the movement boxes are blank
- request a printed continuation sheet from the British Cattle Movement Service (BCMS)
How to use a continuation sheet
The continuation sheet is a part of the official cattle passport. You must:
- write the animals ear tag number at the top
- attach it securely to the correct passport
You must also follow the guidance on how to record and report cattle movements.