Grounding of a passenger vessel in the approaches to Eastham lock, River Mersey.
- Royal Iris of the Mersey report published
- UK terror threat raised to 'Critical'
- UK to observe a minute??'s silence for victims of the Manchester terrorist attack
- Manchester terrorist attack
- Manchester Arena incident
- Manchester incident: advice for schools and students
- CMA issues provisional decision in relation to drug firm’s pricing
- Home Secretary’s statement on the Manchester attack
- Automatic Exchange of Information (AEOI) deadline fast approaching for Financial Institutions
- Car parts merger referred for in-depth investigation
Police doing what the public expects to keep people safe and urging people to stay alert
The UK will observe a minute's? silence on Thursday 25 May 2017 and flags will remain at half-mast on Whitehall government buildings
How to apply for compensation if you were a victim of the terrorist attack in Manchester on 22 May 2017
Updates and advice following the incident in Manchester Arena on 22 May 2017.
The CMA has today issued a statement of objections to the pharmaceutical company Merck Sharp & Dohme Limited (MSD).
Ofqual statement on Manchester incident: advice for schools and students
Home Secretary, Amber Rudd, has given a statement following yesterday’s attack in Manchester.
The deadline for submitting Automatic Exchange of Information (AEOI) returns for the year ended 31 December 2016 is 31 May 2017.
Euro Car Parts’ acquisition of another car parts supplier, Andrew Page, has been referred for an in-depth merger investigation.
NCSC guidance on ransomware for enterprise administrators and small businesses
Travel advice for Manchester United fans travelling to Stockholm for the Ajax v Manchester United match on Wednesday 24 May 2017
David Lloyd must resolve concerns in Brighton and Brentwood to avoid further investigation of its purchase of 16 Virgin Active gyms.
Just Eat’s acquisition of Hungryhouse has been referred for an in-depth merger investigation.
Introductory webinar recording about the basics of CICs.
The SSRO has sent an update to consultation respondents on its review of the regulatory framework.
Ministerial Departmental News
- PM's Office, 10 Downing Street
- Cabinet Office
- Department for Business, Innovation and Skills
- Department for Communities and Local Government
- Department for Culture, Media and Sport
- Department for Education
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- Department for International Development
- Department for Transport
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Department of Energy and Climate Change
- Department of Health
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- HM Treasury
- Home Office
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Justice
- Northern Ireland Office
- Scotland Office
- Wales Office
- See all departments