Uk Visas Immigration
To help protect the country from coronavirus, people entering the UK must:
- complete a passenger locator form
- self-isolate if theyve been in a non-exempt country or territory in the 14 days before they arrive in the UK
Some people dont have to fill in a passenger locator form or self-isolate on arrival in the UK, because of the jobs they do.
This guidance lists the jobs that qualify for an exemption and tells people:
- if they need to self-isolate
- if they need to complete a passenger locator form
- any conditions they will need to meet or evidence they will need to show
Travel corridors apply to countries or territories, not types of job. There is separate guidance for travel corridors see below.
If you are arriving in the UK from a country that is on the travel corridor list, you may not have to self-isolate.
You will still have to complete the passenger locator form. The form applies to people arriving from all countries and territories.
There are different rules for travel corridors depending on whether you are:
This guidance provides a high level summary of the international travel regulations.