This research from NIESR looks at dynamics of public and private sector wages in the UK, with a focus on how pay review body recommendations may affect the wider economy.
- Guidance: Specification for Rapidly Manufactured CPAP System to be used during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak
- Guidance: COVID-19: guidance on supporting children and young people’s mental health and wellbeing
- Guidance: COVID-19: guidance for the public on mental health and wellbeing
- Guidance: Weather broadcasts and Maritime safety information: leaflets
- Detailed guide: Understand marine conservation byelaws
- Transparency data: Fulham Football Club Riverside Stand Redevelopment 2017
- Detailed guide: Number of coronavirus (COVID-19) cases and risk in the UK
- Guidance: Staying at home and away from others (social distancing)
- Research and analysis: Marine planning: issues and evidence database
- Guidance: Applying to be a fish Producer Organisation (PO)
Recommendations from the Police Remuneration Review Body on the pay and allowances of police officers in Northern Ireland.
Remit letter for PRRB 2020 Northern Ireland pay round.
FOI request for a list of of employees subject to the Official Secrets Acts 1911 – 1989.
This research identifies a range of comparators for Prison Service roles and provides an initial set of indicative pay comparisons.
Recommendations from the Prison Service Pay Review Body on operational staff pay and allowances in the Northern Ireland Prison Service.
FOI request on Correspondence received at Police Remuneration Review Body.
FOI information request about various contracts
Information about the Office of Manpower Economics, including details of its management, the review bodies it supports and its research.
This research uses ASHE data to compare the gender pay gap in the public and private sectors in the UK.
This research compares Accumulated Lifetime Total Reward for different occupational groups both before and after the 2015 public sector pension reforms.
FOI request about Software System
FOI request about Software System
Recommendations from the Police Remuneration Review Body on police officers’ pay in England and Wales.
Recommendations from the Senior Salaries Review Body on the pay of senior civil servants and senior officers in the Armed Forces.
Letter of 17 June 2019 from Permanent Secretary at the Department of Justice for Northern Ireland to the Police Remuneration Review Body chair
Letter from the Lord Chancellor and Secretary of State for Justice responding to the recommendations in the 2018 PSPRB England and Wales report, along with the response from the PSPRB Chair.
Letter from the minister for policing and the fire service about chief officer pay 2018 to 2020.
Letter from the Home Secretary in respect of Police and Crime Commissioners’ pay for the 2018-19 pay round.
Letter of 21 September 2017 from Chief Secretary to the Senior Salary Pay Review Body chair.
This page contains the remit letters and timetable for the STRB’s 2018 pay round.
Letter of 21 September 2017 from Chief Secretary to the DDRB chair.
Letter of 21 September 2017 from Chief Secretary to the Prison Service Pay Review Body chair.
Letter of 21 September 2017 from Chief Secretary to the Police Remuneration Review Body chair.
The Annual and Major Reviews of the judiciary.
Sets out the remit from the Department of Health to the Review Body on Doctors’ and Dentists’ Remuneration (DDRB) for 2017 to 2018.
Remit letter and timetable for PRRB 2016 pay round
Health minister Lord Prior writers to the Review Body on Doctors’ and Dentists’ Remuneration (DDRB) about the 2016 to 2017 pay round.
Remit letter and timetable for NCARRB 2016 pay round.
This page will be updated with links to the remit letters as and when they are received.
Following Geoff Dart's retirement last month, Martin Williams has been appointed Director of the Office for Manpower Economics.
Ministerial Departmental News
- PM's Office, 10 Downing Street
- Cabinet Office
- Department for Business, Innovation and Skills
- Department for Communities and Local Government
- Department for Culture, Media and Sport
- Department for Education
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- Department for International Development
- Department for Transport
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Department of Energy and Climate Change
- Department of Health
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- HM Treasury
- Home Office
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Justice
- Northern Ireland Office
- Scotland Office
- Wales Office
- See all departments