Office For Low Emission Vehicles
Details of companies, authorised by the Office for Low Emission (OLEV) Vehicles, to install workplace chargepoints.
If you are an OLEV authorised installer and your authorisation is not displayed fully, you will need to send your details to email@example.com. The details are:
- your installer code number
- your company name
- your registration under the Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme (EVHS), Workplace Charging Scheme (WCS) or both
- an internal email address for communications from DVLA and OLEV
- your public contact information including:
- phone number
- email address
- website address
- street address
- your region or regions of operation
By submitting the above details you also give consent to OLEV to publish them on the OLEV authorised installer webpage. The Department for Transport is the controller for personal data processed as part of EVHS and WCS. We carry out this processing in the exercise of our official authority as a government department.
Further information on the Personal Information Charter.