Share details of your right to rent in England, including how long you can rent for.
You can use this service if you:
- have a biometric residence card or permit
- have settled or pre-settled status
- applied for a visa and used the UK Immigration: ID Check app to scan your identity document on your phone
If youre an EU, EEA, or Swiss citizen, you can continue to use your passport or national identity card to prove you can rent in England until 30 June 2021.
If you do not have any of these documents, check how to prove your right to rent.
You do not need to prove your right to rent in Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland.
What youll need
Youll need your date of birth and details of one of the following:
- your biometric residence permit
- your biometric residence card
- your passport or national identity card