Apply for a sponsor licence

Uk Visas Immigration

September 29
11:21 2020

Apply for a sponsor licence so you can sponsor foreign workers or students to come and work or study in the UK.

Youll also need a sponsor licence to employ EEA and Swiss citizens coming to the UK to work from 1 January 2021.

Start now on the Home Office website


Read the guide to applying as either:

Youll need a credit or debit card to apply for a sponsor licence.

  • Takes around 20 to 30 minutes

Related Articles


  1. We don't have any comments for this article yet. Why not join in and start a discussion.

Write a Comment

Your name:
Your email:

Post my comment

News Calendar

Recent Comments

Follow Us on Twitter

Share This

Enjoyed this? Why not share it with others if you've found it useful by using one of the tools below: