UK Trade and Investment
- be part of a Ministerial and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) hosted global business audience
- showcase your company to the world
- enjoy exclusive access to the whole of Milan Expo, including the UK Pavilion and its on-site business suite facilities
Watch the UK Pavilion opening and introduction to the food and drink GREAT week:
The centerpiece of the business programme is a series of GREAT Weeks. These sector-focused business events bring together leaders from industry, opinion formers, buyers and decision makers from across the globe. The target sectors are:
- food and drink
- life sciences
- creative industries
GREAT Weeks participants are typically decision-makers at UK-based Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) or large corporations with global ambitions.
Register your interest in attending a GREAT Week.
Benefits of taking part in a GREAT Week
- meeting potential partners, customers and major buyers
- gaining exposure for your brand through a free in-country marketing campaign
- networking with fellow attendees and share best practices
- joining a bespoke programme tailored to your business needs, delivered by UK Trade and Investment (UKTI)
- gaining free entry to Milan Expo 2015 the worlds largest exhibition, where the UK will demonstrate its contribution to the world in the form of a pavilion
- attending a VIP reception with high profile guests and decision makers in your sector
The GREAT Weeks are designed to help businesses of all sizes maximise their full potential in international markets.
Why are all of the GREAT Weeks in Milan?
The GREAT Weeks are taking place in Italy to coincide with Milan Expo 2015 where the world will be in one place.
The Expo brings together:
- 20 million visitors from around the world
- a 70,000 strong business delegation from China
- business delegations from many other countries
Join the UK Business Club at Milan Expo 2015
The UK Business Club is a network of businesses with a shared interest in attending and doing business around large global events. You will have unrivalled networking opportunities with UK and international businesses from around the world.
Contact email@example.com for queries about the UK Pavilion at Milan Expo, and how you can get involved.