Public Health England
Quality assurance (QA) visits are carried out by the Public Health England screening quality assurance service (SQAS).
The evidence for this report comes from:
- routine monitoring data collected by the NHS screening programmes
- data and reports from external organisations
- evidence submitted by the provider(s), commissioner and external organisations
- information collected during pre-review interview on 05 September 2019
- information shared with the South regional SQAS as part of the visit process