Medicines Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency
We want to adopt a more systematic approach to listening to and involving patients ensuring that the patient voice is heard when safety issues, concerning medicines or medical devices, are identified and in the licensing of new medicines.
We also plan to do more to communicate about who we are and the results of our work.
We would like to hear from:
- patient group representatives
- healthcare professionals
By taking part you will help us identify what our priorities should be for patient engagement and involvement in the future.
Please take this opportunity to shape our future work by completing this online questionnaire.
To support the consultation, we are holding engagement events in September and October in Cardiff, Glasgow, Belfast and London.
The events in Cardiff and Glasgow have now taken place.
The London event on 3 October 2019 is now fully booked. You should email the relevant contact for the Belfast event if you would like to attend.
Date: Tuesday, 8 October 2019
Time: 9:30 am 11:30 am
Department of Health
Write a Comment
Ministerial Departmental News
- PM's Office, 10 Downing Street
- Cabinet Office
- Department for Business, Innovation and Skills
- Department for Communities and Local Government
- Department for Culture, Media and Sport
- Department for Education
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- Department for International Development
- Department for Transport
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Department of Energy and Climate Change
- Department of Health
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- HM Treasury
- Home Office
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Justice
- Northern Ireland Office
- Scotland Office
- Wales Office
- See all departments