View My Applications is a free-to-use service within the HM Land Registry portal.
The service allows you to:
- view all of your applications
- check the status of your applications
- download all relevant documentation
View My Applications requirements
View My Applications will be available for all HM Land Registry portal users from 10 August 2020.
There is no fee to sign up to HM Land Registrys Business e-services. You must have at least 1 variable Direct Debit account to pay fees for the services you use.
Access View My Applications
To access View My Applications, you need:
- an internet browser see the technical manual for supported internet browsers
- an HM Land Registry portal account
Log into the portal and select View My Applications from the menu on the left-hand side of the home page.