Innovate UK and the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills (BIS) are to invest up to 25 million in innovative low carbon projects through the Advanced Propulsion Centre (APC). The competition is APC6 - accelerating the drive to low carbon propulsion.
The aim of the competition is to develop on-vehicle technologies. These can be for either on-road or off-road vehicles. Projects must deliver reductions in vehicle emissions and increased capability in the supply chain.
We are seeking proposals for collaborative research and development projects. We are particularly encouraging projects that will develop disruptive technologies. Proposals should also show how they will speed up the route to market for these new technologies.
- The competition is open now
- The registration deadline is noon on Wednesday 14 September 2016
- The application deadline is noon on Wednesday 21 September 2016
- Projects can range in size from total eligible costs of 5 million to 40 million
- Projects should last between 1 year 6 months and 3 years 6 months
- All projects must be collaborative and must include at least one vehicle manufacturer and/or a tier 1 supplier
- Consortia must also include at least one SME partner