This document sets out the governments response to the consultation on minimum service levels for fire and rescue services, which was published by the Home Office in February 2023.
- the background to the consultation
- a summary of the consultation responses
- detailed responses to the specific questions posed in the consultation and an assessment of the key themes emerging from the responses
- summaries of specific policy themes that were raised in consultation responses and during engagement
- policy conclusions
- the next steps following the consultation
We are aware some of these publications may have accessibility issues. We are reviewing them so that we can fix these.
Read more about ouraccessible documents policy.