HM Revenue and Customs
A YouTube video will be available on Wednesday 26 April 2017.
It will explain:
- how HMRC will contact you to check your tax credits
- why your details are being checked
- what you need to do and when by
- what will happen if HMRC dont get the information theyve asked for
- what will happen after your details are checked
Webinars can last up to an hour. You can ask questions during the presentation and get answers from your HMRC host.
Register and log in at least 5 minutes before a live webinar is due to start.
You can watch recorded webinars at any time but youll need to register first.
Tax credits - how to tell HMRC you have started paid work
Find out how to tell us you have started paid work as an employee or self-employed and what information you will need.
Tax credits - how to tell HMRC your paid work has ended
Find out how to tell us you have ended paid work thats currently on your tax credits claim.
Help and advice
Check to make sure you have a compatible computer or mobile device to watch webinars.
Search for help if you have technical problems with webinars.