Guidance: River Thames accommodation licence: corporate tariff

Environment Agency

September 28
23:15 2019


You need a River Thames accommodation licence for any structure on, in or over the river or cut into the river bank. Examples of a structure are jetties, pontoons, docks and slipways.

This tariff applies to all accommodation licences granted to corporate bodies of any kind, for example commercial companies, hotels, schools, yacht clubs, youth groups and residents associations.

There is an annual fee for an accommodation licence, which runs from 29 September each year.

Published 25 September 2013
Last updated 29 September 2019 +show all updates
  1. New tariff added for 2019 to 2020.
  2. Updated corporate accommodation tariff for 2018 to 2019
  3. New charges for 2017-18 year
  4. New tariffs apply from 29 September 2016.
  5. Updated version for 2015-2016.
  6. Updated with Corporate accommodations tariff 2014-15
  7. First published.

Related Articles


  1. We don't have any comments for this article yet. Why not join in and start a discussion.

Write a Comment

Your name:
Your email:

Post my comment

Recent Comments

Follow Us on Twitter

Share This

Enjoyed this? Why not share it with others if you've found it useful by using one of the tools below: