District Valuer Services Dvs
DVS has over 70 years experience working for the Health Sector, providing property services to every type of NHS body in England, Scotland and Wales. We recognise the financial and regulatory pressures that the NHS operates under, are familiar with best practice NHS guidance and understand the important contribution that efficient estate management makes to delivery of front line services.
We provide impartial advice and assistance aligned to NHS Policy and Review initiatives including The Government Response to the Naylor Review. We share our expertise through involvement in NHS led working groups to help enable well informed policy decisions and best outcomes for the NHS.
We offer a range of valuation and strategic advice across both the Primary and Secondary Care sectors.
- Primary Care 3PD/LIFT/ETTF premises development & Value for Money advice
- Current Market Rent assessments of GP Practices under NHS Directions
- LIFT Market Value transfers and Value for Money reports
- Primary Care Minimum Standards Audits
- Advice and assistance aligned to NHS Policy and Review initiatives including The Government Response to the Naylor Review
- 6 Facet Surveys
- Condition Surveys
- Acquisition and Disposal Expertise, Estate Code compliance
- Landlord and tenant (new leases, renewals, rent reviews and dilapidations)
- A full range of general valuation advice
- Asset Valuations for Financial reporting purposes under IFRS/ HMT rules
- Financial appraisals for capital charging purposes
- Building surveys, referencing, and building cost estimates
- Plant and Business Asset Advice
- Insurance valuations for building, plant and machinery
Russell Lawrence - Head of Health Sector