Early trials have been conducted as part of the LDEW project. Watch the video of a test laser melting a mortar bomb.
- National Statistics: Producer Price Inflation, UK: September 2021 including Services Producer Price Inflation, July to September 2021
- National Statistics: Consumer price inflation, UK: September 2021 time series
- National Statistics: Producer Price Inflation, UK: September 2021 including services, July to September 2021 time series
- Guidance: Requests to amend a patent after grant
- Decision: Patent Journal special notices: 6909
- Guidance: Vaccination of people working or deployed in care homes: operational guidance
- Government announces £32.7 million for new link road in Central Bedfordshire
- Press release: Prime Minister's automotive roundtable: 19 October 2021
- Research: Simpler Annual Benefit Statements: RPC Opinion
- Guidance: MOD War Detectives (the Joint Casualty and Compassionate Centre Commemorations team); our future services, current appeals and past cases
The Defence Science and Technology Laboratory (Dstl) is looking to expand its Synthetic Environment Tower of Excellence (SE Tower) Community of Practice (COP)
The Defence Science and Technology Laboratory (Dstl) is hosting the two day event on 25 to 26 May 2017. Registration is now open.
A launch event for the Enduring Challenge was held for science and technology providers on 26 January 2017.
The behind the scenes BBC FOUR documentary featuring Dr. Michael Mosley will be broadcast again on Wednesday 14 December 2016 at 9pm.
Find out more about our Defence and Security Accelerator competitions.
The Centre for Defence Enterprise (CDE) is transitioning to the Defence and Security Accelerator.
Industry and academia are invited to join to collaborate in simulation and synthetic work.
Answering the myths and misconceptions.
Answering the myths and misconceptions.
Update following maritime science and technology research industry day.
Details of Dismounted Soldier System Engine Room research requirements.
Sensing for Asset Protection with Integrated Electronic Networked Technology (SAPIENT) is an autonomous sensor system designed to reduce the workload of perimeter protection and security personnel.
Dstl's Customer and Supplier Communications Manager Hayley Higgins describes the importance of Dstl's presence at trade event.
The University of Surrey showcases its Ministry of Defence-funded innovative work during British Science Week.
Celebrating International Women's Day, we look at the career highlights of one of our female employees.
On 7 March 1916, Sergeant Major Dobbs of the Royal Engineers reported for duty at Porton Down.
The webinar will discuss the opportunity, issues and military benefits that the Information Age presents in modern and future warfare.
Outcome of the review into Dstl's status.
This new webinar explains the benefits of Easy Access IP (EAIP) and the exciting technologies in our EAIP portfolio.
The Ministry of Defence has selected the first winners of the Defence Growth Partnership (DGP) Innovation Challenge, valued at around £2 million for the initial phase of work.
The Centre for Defence Enterprise (CDE) is looking for prototype solutions to provide an unstructured and open-source data analytics platform for defence.
The European Commission is proposing a Preparatory Action for Common Security and Defence Policy (CSDP) related research in 2017-2019.
Ministerial Departmental News
- PM's Office, 10 Downing Street
- Cabinet Office
- Department for Business, Innovation and Skills
- Department for Communities and Local Government
- Department for Culture, Media and Sport
- Department for Education
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- Department for International Development
- Department for Transport
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Department of Energy and Climate Change
- Department of Health
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- HM Treasury
- Home Office
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Justice
- Northern Ireland Office
- Scotland Office
- Wales Office
- See all departments