The AAIB is sending a team of inspectors to Bembridge, Isle of Wight, to investigate an aircraft accident.
- New powers to kick-start the rollout of electric chargepoints across the nation
- Haulage and Trailers Act bolsters EU exit preparations
- Measles: why it is necessary to eliminate the disease in Europe
- Defence Secretary meets civil society groups to discuss human rights in conflict-affected areas
- Open call for sponsors and partners of the London Illegal Wildlife Trade (IWT) Conference
- Sound governance and internal control reflected in the Education and Skills Funding Agency’s (ESFA) first annual report
- Final decisions on confidential assessment material development
- Defence Secretary and Australian Minister tour Scottish site building world-class warships as £1 billion is pumped into supply chain
- Civil news: 2018 civil contract documents updated
- The AAIB is sending a team to the British Virgin Islands
The Prime Minister has appointed Kavita Puri as a trustee of the Victoria and Albert Museum for a period of 4 years commencing 2 July 2018.
Rail Minister Jo Johnson welcomes the news that Network Rail is ready to launch the next phase of resilience work on the route between Teignmouth and Dawlish.
Scottish Secretary David Mundell hosted an EU exit roundtable with businesses in Edinburgh
Today's meeting was attended by Minister for Policing and the Fire Service, Nick Hurd, and representatives of the emergency services.
Product defect recall alert for Filavac VHD K C+V (Vm 46470/4000) by Filavae
Organisations can apply for a share of up to £20 million to support development of innovative technologies that could provide economic growth for the UK.
Charity Commission publishes its Annual Report
Product defect recall alert for Trimax Plus 4 in 1 liquid for racing pigeons (Schedule 6 product, ManA 29895) by Hyperdrug Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Public Health England (PHE) and Business in the Community publish new toolkit to help employers support workers affected by domestic abuse.
John Varley OBE TD announced as chair of the review which will consider all aspects of Network Rail’s approach to vegetation management.
Organisations can apply for a share of up to £250,000 to develop technologies that connect both young people and older adults in rural areas.
The Secretary of State for Justice has announced the reappointment of Leslie Manasseh for a period of three years.
Written ministerial statement by Secretary of State Jeremy Wright on the proposed merger between 21st Century Fox and Sky
HM The Queen has appointed Brett Wigdortz as chair of the National Citizen Service Trust for a term of three years commencing on 12 July 2018 until 11 July 2021.
The Airline Insolvency Review has published its interim report, finding passengers must have clarity and confidence about risks of airline insolvency.
A new funding agreement that will benefit residents, businesses and the local economy in the Liverpool City Region has been announced today (12 July 2018).
Businesses can apply for up to £40 million for projects that look at creating public areas to charge electric cars or wireless charging for commercial vehicles.
Ministerial Departmental News
- PM's Office, 10 Downing Street
- Cabinet Office
- Department for Business, Innovation and Skills
- Department for Communities and Local Government
- Department for Culture, Media and Sport
- Department for Education
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- Department for International Development
- Department for Transport
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Department of Energy and Climate Change
- Department of Health
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- HM Treasury
- Home Office
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Justice
- Northern Ireland Office
- Scotland Office
- Wales Office
- See all departments