The Airports Commissions consultation on its assessment of 3 proposals for additional runway capacity in the south east has now closed.
During the 12 week consultation the Commission estimates that it has received over 50,000 responses, from a broad cross section of individuals and organisations.
Full details of the consultation will be published in the summer of 2015, alongside the Commissions final report.
Sir Howard Davies, chairman of the Commission said:
I would like to thank everyone who submitted a response during the consultation process. We will now spend the next few months thoroughly analysing those responses, carrying out any further work which might be required, considering the evidence and making our decision. Once our analysis is complete, we will submit our final report to the government this summer setting out our recommendations for additional runway capacity.
Airports Commission 020 7944 4292 (out of hours)
Brunswick Group 0
Write a Comment
Ministerial Departmental News
- PM's Office, 10 Downing Street
- Cabinet Office
- Department for Business, Innovation and Skills
- Department for Communities and Local Government
- Department for Culture, Media and Sport
- Department for Education
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- Department for International Development
- Department for Transport
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Department of Energy and Climate Change
- Department of Health
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- HM Treasury
- Home Office
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Justice
- Northern Ireland Office
- Scotland Office
- Wales Office
- See all departments