Advisory Committee On Clinical Excellence Awards
The Advisory Committee on Clinical Excellence Awards (ACCEA) is now accepting applications to the 2019 national Clinical Excellence Awards competition.
Consultants and academic GPs working for the NHS in England and Wales can apply for new national awards and for renewals due in 2019.
Current award holders will need to submit a renewal application if:
- they received their current award in the 2015 round
- their award was last renewed in 2014 (awarded in 2010, 2005, 2000)
In some cases, award holders will be renewing out of the usual cycle. Awards are reviewed earlier if there is a change in job or a significant change in job plan.
Please check your contact details are up to date on our online system so you receive messages from the ACCEA.
Your application will not be complete until you have clicked submit to ACCEA.
Write a Comment
Ministerial Departmental News
- PM's Office, 10 Downing Street
- Cabinet Office
- Department for Business, Innovation and Skills
- Department for Communities and Local Government
- Department for Culture, Media and Sport
- Department for Education
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- Department for International Development
- Department for Transport
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Department of Energy and Climate Change
- Department of Health
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- HM Treasury
- Home Office
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Justice
- Northern Ireland Office
- Scotland Office
- Wales Office
- See all departments