Department Of Health
This guidance is being reviewed following the implementation of new national restrictions from 5 November and will be updated soon.
In the meantime, please see updated guidance on shielding and protecting people who are clinically extremely vulnerable from COVID-19 (referred to in section 2 of this Providing home care guidance).
The document brings together guidance for social care staff, registered providers, local authorities and commissioners who support and deliver care to people in their own homes in England.
- personal protective equipment
- clinically extremely vulnerable people and care groups
- hospital discharge and testing
- government support for social care
- information collection and governance