Veterinary Medicines Directorate
On 5 October 2020 at Plymouth Magistrates Court Mr Michael Roy Dawson was charged and found guilty of 5 offences under the Veterinary Medicines Regulations 2013.
Mr Dawsons company, Element Bullys Ltd, was also charged and found guilty of the same 5 offences.
The charges were all for the possession of an unauthorised veterinary medicinal product. The products being:
- 2 x 50ml bottles labelled Oxytocin Solution
- 1 bottle labelled Synulox
- 1 bottle labelled Noradine 24
- 1 bottle labelled PG600 Injekcio
- 5 vials x 10ml labelled Busol
The result was as follows;
- Mr Dawson was fined 265, plus 30 victim surcharge and 85 cost
- Element Bullys Ltd was fined 1500, plus 150 victim surcharge.
This totalled to the financial penalty of 2030. In addition all seized medicines are to be forfeited and destroyed.
Details regarding the seizure of the products in this case can be found under