More Information and Contact details

Rural Payments Agency

February 25
16:50 2021

Rural Payments Agency (Countryside Stewardship)
PO Box 324
S95 1DF

Rural Payments helpline: 03000 200 301


Follow us on Twitter @ruralpay

Open Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm, (closed at weekends and on public holidays).

For any queries about your online Woodland Management Plan contact RPA. Please quote your Single Business Identifier (SBI) for all enquiries.

Complaints about service

If you are an applicant for Countryside Stewardship, or an Agreement Holder, and you want to complain about the level of service you have received or the way that you have been treated, you should use the appropriate organisations complaints procedure below:

For more information search for Rural Payments Agency on GOV.UK then scroll down the screen to Complaints procedure under Corporate information.

Share This

Enjoyed this? Why not share it with others if you've found it useful by using one of the tools below: