Rural Payments Agency
Be aware of fraud
We wont call you or send you emails or texts asking you to confirm your personal details or payment information.
- Never discuss your bank account details with someone you dont know.
- We wont ask you to make a payment over the phone.
- Delete any emails or texts you dont believe are genuine.
- Dont open any links unless from our main email addresses
- Be cautious about what information you share externally, particularly on social media.
If you suspect an attempted fraud or feel you have been the subject of fraud, you can contact:
- RPAs Fraud Referral Team on 0800 347 347 or FraudInConfidence@rpa.gov.uk
- Action Fraud (the UKs national reporting centre for fraud and cyber-crime) on 0300 123 2040.