Rural Payments Agency
The Financial Discipline Mechanism (FDM) reimbursement
Farmers with a 2019 BPS claim worth more than 2,000 will receive a reimbursement from the 2018 FDM fund. Read the Financial Discipline Mechanism reimbursement section below for more information about the reimbursement. The information on this page relates to the BPS 2019 scheme year.
When you receive a payment from RPA, well send you a remittance advice that gives details about your payment. You can read more information about this in the RPA remittance advice guidance.
BPS 2019 payment rates have been announced
See the How BPS 2019 payments are calculatedsection below.
Rural payments: land guidance
The Rural payments: land guidance gives information about the land used for rural payment schemes.
How BPS 2019 payments are calculated
To find out how payments are calculated, read the Payments, Reductions and Penalties section of the Basic Payment Scheme: rules for 2019. Page 95 explains how RPA calculates payments.
You may also need to read information about greening administrative penalties.
To find out how the value of the common land part of the BPS payment is calculated read the example below.
The BPS 2019 exchange rate is: 1 = 0.89092.
The Financial Discipline Mechanism (FDM) reduction rate for payments over 2,000 is 1.432635%.
Entitlement values for 2019
|Payment region||Entitlement value|
|Non-SDA (Severely Disadvantaged area)||182.70|
Greening payment rates for 2019
|Payment region||Greening payment rate|
|Non-SDA (Severely Disadvantaged area)||78.69|
If you have a query about a BPS payment that youve received, please fill in a BPS payment query form and send it to RPA.
Scheme rules and guidance
- find out how the scheme works
- shows important dates in the BPS 2019 scheme year
Other guidance and forms
- Land-use codes for 2019
- use this workbook to help you work out if you are meeting the greening rules
- for crop diversification
- use this form to apply for new BPS entitlements and to prove that you meet the young farmer and/or new farmer rules
- The guide to cross compliance in England 2019
- guidance to help you complete your online application. Start by reading the Updates for 2019 section.
- a reminder of what you need to do when you apply online
- answers some of the main queries about applying online
- guidance to help you fill in your BP5 paper application form. Start by reading the Updates for 2019 section.