Research and analysis: Respiratory infections: laboratory reports 2020
This monthly report comprises four routine data tables and links to separate routine reports on legionnaires disease and the UK-wide seasonal influenza situation.
- Reports of influenza infection made to Public Health England (PHE), by week of report.
- Respiratory viral detections by any method (culture, direct immunofluorescence, PCR, four-fold rise in paired sera, single high serology titre, genomic, electron microscopy, other method, other method unknown), by week of report.
- Respiratory viral detections by age group: weeks.
- Laboratory reports of infections associated with atypical pneumonia, by week of report.
- A link to latest data on legionnaires disease (pneumonic and non-pneumonic) cases in England and Wales, by week of report.
- A link to the latest weekly national influenza summary report for the UK.
These reports are published in the Health Protection Report (HPR).
For earlier data, see the Respiratory infections: laboratory reports 2019.
Published 26 February 2020