Public Health England
Quality assurance (QA) visits are carried out by the Public Health England screening quality assurance service (SQAS).
The evidence for this report comes from:
- routine monitoring data collected by the NHS screening programmes
- data and reports from external organisations
- evidence submitted by the provider(s), commissioner and external organisations
- information collected during pre-review visits to Nottingham University Hospital NHS Trust (NUHT) on 1 August 2019, to Ilkeston Community Hospital (ICH) on 13 August 2019 and to Buxton Hospital (BH) on 15 August 2019
- information shared with the Midlands and East regional SQAS as part of the visit process