Public Health England
Quality assurance (QA) visits are carried out by the Public Health England screening quality assurance service (SQAS).
The evidence for this report comes from:
- routine monitoring data collected by the NHS screening programmes
- data and reports from external organisations
- evidence submitted by the provider(s), commissioner and external organisations
- information collected during pre-review visits to NHS England and NHS Improvement London (SIT) and North East London Child Health Information Services (CHIS) on 11 February 2020
- information shared with the London regional SQAS as part of the visit process