Condition PTQ13: Interpretation and Definitions
- PTQ13.1 The rules of interpretation and definitions outlined in General Condition J1 shall apply to the Performance Table Qualification Qualification Level Conditions.
- PTQ13.2 Except in the circumstances described in Condition PTQ13.3, the requirements imposed by the Performance Table Qualification Qualification Level Conditions apply in addition to the requirements imposed by the General Conditions of Recognition.
- PTQ13.3 To the extent that there is any inconsistency between a requirement of a Performance Table Qualification Qualification Level Condition and a requirement of a General Condition of Recognition, such that an awarding organisation could not comply with both such requirements, the awarding organisation must comply with the requirement of the Performance Table Qualification Qualification Level Condition and is not obliged to comply with the requirement of the General Condition of Recognition.
- PTQ 13.4 In these Conditions, the following words shall have the meaning given to them below (and cognate expressions should be construed accordingly)
The information on school performance published annually by the Secretary of State under section 537(6) of the Education Act 1996.
- (a) intended primarily to be taken by Learners at the fourth key stage as defined in section 82(1)(d) of the Education Act 2002, and
- (b) which has been approved by the Secretary of State for inclusion in the Performance Tables from 2023 onwards.
This includes a qualification which met the above two criteria at any time on or after the date on which these conditions came into effect but which is no longer included in the Performance Tables for any reason.
Performance Table Qualification
A Technical Award.
Performance Table Qualification Qualification Level Condition
A Condition of Recognition that applies to all Performance Table Qualifications, except where that Condition has been disapplied under Condition PTQ12.2, and which uses the numbering format PTQn.n, where n denotes a number.