Nuclear Decommissioning Authority
The Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) has today published its fourth Draft Strategy and begun a 12-week public consultation.
The NDA regularly reviews its Strategy to ensure it has the right approach to decommissioning its 17 nuclear sites and benefits from the latest learning, best practice and can continue to deliver value for the taxpayer.
The 12-week public consultation started on 17 August, during which we welcome any comments, questions or feedback from our stakeholders.
Due to the current Government guidance around social distancing, we will be holding a series of virtual meetings and briefings, and a bespoke virtual stakeholder event mid-way through the consultation period - where stakeholders will have the opportunity to discuss the details with authors of the draft strategy.
These responses will be considered in developing the final Strategy - which will be submitted for approval to UK and Scottish Government, ahead of publication by April 2021.
Ministerial Departmental News
- PM's Office, 10 Downing Street
- Cabinet Office
- Department for Business, Innovation and Skills
- Department for Communities and Local Government
- Department for Culture, Media and Sport
- Department for Education
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- Department for International Development
- Department for Transport
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Department of Energy and Climate Change
- Department of Health
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- HM Treasury
- Home Office
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Justice
- Northern Ireland Office
- Scotland Office
- Wales Office
- See all departments