Nuclear Decommissioning Authority
Detail of outcome
In December 2020 the NDA published its draft Business Plan 2021 to 2024.
Our consultation on the Plan ran for 8 weeks, from 07 December 2020 to 01 February 2021.
We are sorry if running the Consultation over the holiday period caused any issues for stakeholders responding.Consultees were able to respond by email or by post and a contact number was provided for queries.
See final Business Plan 2021 to 2024.
The Draft Business Plan sets out what the main activities will be to advance our important clean-up and decommissioning work over the next 3 years, and what funding will be available for them. It also highlights some of the other essential work to enable us to carry out our mission-critical activities.
This consultation ends on 1 February 2021. We want to hear from anyone who has a comment on any aspect of this document.
Write a Comment
Ministerial Departmental News
- PM's Office, 10 Downing Street
- Cabinet Office
- Department for Business, Innovation and Skills
- Department for Communities and Local Government
- Department for Culture, Media and Sport
- Department for Education
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- Department for International Development
- Department for Transport
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Department of Energy and Climate Change
- Department of Health
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- HM Treasury
- Home Office
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Justice
- Northern Ireland Office
- Scotland Office
- Wales Office
- See all departments