Ministry Of Defence
Timetables for operational low flying (OLF) training by RAF fast jets and Hercules aircraft. These timetables cover 3 tactical training areas (TTA) only.
These training areas are:
- LFA 7(T): central Wales
- LFA 14(T): northern Scotland
- LFA 20(T): the borders of southern Scotland and northern England
When the TTA is not in use, there may be other flying activity in the area.
The MOD is unable to provide a timetable for all low flying activity as the information can very quickly become outdated due to weather conditions and training requirements.
- Low flying military aircraft includes information about how to contact MOD about low flying in your area
- Military low flying includes detailed information about why we carry out low flying in the UK
- Military low flying: MOD sponsored air exercises
- Military low flying: air weapons ranges activity
- Low flying military aircraft in your area