Form: MAA request for change form

Ministry Of Defence

February 10
15:06 2020

Request for change form

Request for change form


The regulated community should use the MAA request for change (RFC) form to submit a proposal for change to regulatory articles (RAs) or associated manuals.

To request clarification of regulation meaning, routine correspondence methods such as email, letter and telephone may be used.

The MAA may still request a completed MAA RFC form, depending on the nature of the enquiry.

Notwithstanding that formal amendment may result from a clarification request, initial requests for clarification should not be submitted on a MAA RFC form.

The MAA RFC form can be submitted via email to the MAA regulatory publications team (MRPT) at dsa-maa-mrp enquires. If clarification is required regarding the need for submission of an MAA RFC form, then the regulated community can contact the MRPT.

Published 14 November 2014
Last updated 10 February 2020 +show all updates
  1. Version 6 of the request for change form has been published.

  2. Version 5 has been published.

  3. Version 4 has been published.

  4. First published.

Recent Comments

Follow Us on Twitter

Share This

Enjoyed this? Why not share it with others if you've found it useful by using one of the tools below: