Guidance: Accredited qualification providers: personal licence to sell alcohol

Home Office

January 30
17:12 2020


To apply for a personal licence to sell alcohol, you must hold an alcohol licensing qualification, for example a BII Level II examination certificate.

This document lists all of the organisations accredited by the Home Secretary under the Licensing Act 2003, which offer a personal licence course.

More information on personal licensing is also available.

Published 28 April 2011
Last updated 30 January 2020 +show all updates
  1. List of accredited qualification providers updated.

  2. Updated contact details for the Qualifications Network (QNUK).

  3. Updated details.

  4. Updated guidance to include new qualification level for Personal Licence Holders.

  5. Updated details.

  6. Address for BIIAB updated.

  7. Updated list published.

  8. Course run by QNUK added.

  9. Address details for LASER updated.

  10. Updated document

  11. Updated list published.

  12. Latest edition of list published.

  13. Providers list updated.

  14. First published.

Recent Comments

Follow Us on Twitter

Share This

Enjoyed this? Why not share it with others if you've found it useful by using one of the tools below: