A 2-day conference, Safe food for tomorrows world) will take place on 24-25 June 2020.
Scientists, regulators, enforcement agencies, industry and policy makers are invited to join the Government Chemist at the Royal Society of Chemistry in central London to discuss future challenges in the manufacturing, packaging, retailing and testing of food that is safe and consumers can trust.
The conference programme will include talks on national and international perspectives on food fraud and food integrity assurance, advances and challenges in allergen testing, and health implications for consumers.
Registrations for the conference will open in January. Sign up for alerts to keep up to date!
For more information about the work of the Government Chemist contact:
Write a Comment
Ministerial Departmental News
- PM's Office, 10 Downing Street
- Cabinet Office
- Department for Business, Innovation and Skills
- Department for Communities and Local Government
- Department for Culture, Media and Sport
- Department for Education
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- Department for International Development
- Department for Transport
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Department of Energy and Climate Change
- Department of Health
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- HM Treasury
- Home Office
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Justice
- Northern Ireland Office
- Scotland Office
- Wales Office
- See all departments