Form: Export plant health phytosanitary certificate application form

Forestry Commission

January 19
15:17 2021


Use this form to get an export plant health phytosanitary certificate (PC) if you:

  • cannot access the Electronic Application for Phytosanitary Certification (EAPC) system
  • do not apply for PCs regularly

Find out more about plant health phytosanitary certification to export certain timber around the world from England, Scotland or Wales Great Britain.

How to submit the form

Email your completed paper form as a scanned document to

Or post a printed copy to:

Forestry Commission
Cross Border Plant Health Service
Silvan House
231 Corstorphine Road
EH12 7AT

Call 0300 067 5155 if you need more information.

Published 1 May 2014
Last updated 19 January 2021 +show all updates
  1. Update to content after the end of the Transition Period.

  2. Page updates to make the electronic application service more easily accessible.

  3. First published.

Recent Comments

Follow Us on Twitter

Share This

Enjoyed this? Why not share it with others if you've found it useful by using one of the tools below: