Department For Transport
Under national restrictions in England, you can only travel abroad for work, education or other legally permitted reasons.
Stay up to date
Countries, territories and regions can be taken off or added to this travel corridor list at any time.
Sign up to get an email alert whenever this page is updated.
Countries, territories and regions on the travel corridor list
You do not need to self-isolate if youre travelling to England from one of the countries, territories or regions listed on this page. You must have spent the last 14 days in one of these places, or in the UK.
You will still need to complete the passenger locator form before you enter the UK.
- Antigua and Barbuda
- the Azores
- Bonaire/St Eustatius/Saba (arrivals before 4am 21 November need to self-isolate)
- British Antarctic Territory
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- British Virgin Islands
- the Canary Islands
- Cayman Islands
the Channel Islands
- Falkland Islands
- Faroe Islands
Greek islands: Corfu, Crete, Kos, Rhodes, Zakynthos
the Isle of Man
- Macao (Macau)
- Namibia (arrivals before 4am 21 November need to self-isolate)
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- Northern Mariana Islands (arrivals before 4am 21 November need to self-isolate)
- Qatar (arrivals before 4am 14 November need to self-isolate)
- Rwanda (arrivals before 4am 21 November need to self-isolate)