Department For Transport
The DfT Independent Complaints Assessors (ICAs) review complaints made against the Department for Transport (DfT), its executive agencies and other DfT public bodies.
This report covers complaints that were referred to the ICAs, and where they completed their review and made a recommendation between 1 April 2019 and 31 March 2020.
The ICAs independently review complaints about whether DfT, one of its executive agencies or another DfT public body has:
- provided you with a reasonable service
- handled your complaint appropriately
The DfTs executive agencies are:
- Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency
- Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency
- Vehicle Certification Agency
- Highways England
- Maritime and Coastguard Agency