Department For Transport
Stay up to date
Countries, territories and regions can be taken off or added to this travel corridor list at any time.
Sign up to get an email alert whenever this page is updated.
Countries, territories and regions on the travel corridor list
You do not need to self-isolate if youre travelling to England from one of the countries, territories or regions listed on this page. You must have spent the last 14 days in one of these places, or in the UK.
You will still need to complete the passenger locator form before you enter the UK.
- Akrotiri and Dhekelia
- Antigua and Barbuda
- the Azores
- British Antarctic Territory
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- British Virgin Islands
- Cayman Islands
- the Channel Islands
- Falkland Islands
- Faroe Islands
- except the island Mykonos if you arrive in England from Mykonos you will need to self-isolate
- if you arrived in England from Crete before 4am 18 October 2020 you will need to self-isolate
- if you arrived in England from the islands of Lesvos, Santorini, Serifos, Tinos or Zakynthos before 4am 10 October 2020 you will need to self-isolate
- Hong Kong
- the Isle of Man
- Macao (Macau)
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- Pitcairn, Henderson, Ducie and Oeno Islands
- South Korea
- South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands
- St Barthlemy
- St Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha
- St Kitts and Nevis
- St Lucia
- St Pierre and Miquelon
- St Vincent and the Grenadines
Updates to the travel corridor list
We will keep the conditions in these countries, territories and regions under review. If they worsen we will reintroduce self-isolation requirements.
Countries, territories or regions removed from the travel corridor list
The following countries and territories were removed from the exempt list at 4am Sunday 18 October 2020:
If you arrive in England from Italy, San Marino or Vatican City after 4am 18 October, you will need to self-isolate.
If you arrived in England from Italy, San Marino or Vatican City before 4am 18 October, you may not need to self-isolate. Read the rules about when you need to self-isolate and for how long.
Countries, territories or regions added to the travel corridor list
Crete was added to the exempt list at 4am, Sunday 18 October 2020.
If you arrive in En