Department For Transport
Stay up to date
Countries, territories and regions can be taken off or added to this travel corridor list at any time.
Sign up to get an email alert whenever this page is updated.
Countries, territories and regions on the travel corridor list
You may not have to self-isolate if you are travelling from one of the countries, territories or regions listed below. You will still need to complete the passenger locator form before you enter the UK.
You will need to self-isolate if you visited or made a transit stop in a country, territory or region that is not on the list in the 14 days before you arrive in England.
- Akrotiri and Dhekelia
- Antigua and Barbuda
- the Azores
- British Antarctic Territory
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- British Virgin Islands
- Cayman Islands
- the Channel Islands
- Falkland Islands
- Faroe Islands
- Greece (except the islands of Crete, Lesvos, Mykonos, Santorini, Serifos, Tinos and Zakynthos if you arrive in England from any of these islands you will need to self-isolate)
- Hong Kong
- the Isle of Man
- Macao (Macau)
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- Pitcairn, Henderson, Ducie and Oeno Islands
- San Marino
- Singapore (if you arrived in England from Singapore before 4am 19 September 2020 you will need to self-isolate)
- South Korea
- South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands
- St Barthlemy
- St Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha
- St Kitts and Nevis
- St Lucia
- St Pierre and Miquelon
- St Vincent and the Grenadines
- Thailand (if you arrived in England from Thailand before 4am 19 September 2020 you will need to self-isolate)
- Vatican City State
Updates to the travel corridor list
We will keep the conditions in these countries, territories and regions under review. If they worsen we will reintroduce self-isolation requirements.
Countries, territories or regions removed from the travel corridor list
The following countries and territories were removed from the exempt list at 4am Saturday 3 October 2020:
If you arrive in England from Bonaire, St Eustatius and Saba, Poland or Turkey after 4am 3 October, you will need to self-isolate.
If you arrived in England from Bonaire, St Eustatius and Saba, Poland or Turkey before 4am 3 October, you may not need to self-isolate. Read the rules about when you need to self-isolate and for how long.
The following countries and territories were removed from the exempt list at 4am Saturday 26 September 2020: