Department For Transport
Latest transport statistics
2 October 2019:
26 September 2019:
25 September 2019:
24 September 2019:
- Disabled parking badges
- Driving tests and instructors
- Journey times
- Light rail and tram
- Maritime and shipping
- National Travel Survey
- Public attitudes towards transport
- Renewable Fuel
- Road accidents and safety
- Road congestion and travel times
- Road freight: domestic and international
- Road network size and condition
- Road traffic
- Search and rescue helicopter
- Taxi and private hire vehicles
- Transport energy and environment
- Transport Statistics Great Britain
- Vehicle speed compliance
- Walking and cycling
This schedule gives the planned publication dates of all of the departments annual, quarterly and compendium statistical releases for the coming year.
For reasons of brevity, we have omitted the monthly release of statistics on UK international sea passengers, SPAS0107, usually released on the second Wednesday of each calendar month.
Technical problems in the production of the journey times statistics have meant it has not been possible to complete the necessary data processing and quality assurance in time for the 29 August 2019 publication date. The publication date is now provisionally set for November 2019.
From June 2019 onwards, the search and rescue helicopter statistics will move from quarterly to biannual updates. The next update of these statistics will therefore be published in December 2019, rather than September 2019, and will cover the period from April 2019 to September 2019.