Join us virtually to explore how we can all work together to make recruitment safer.
- Liberty Global plc / Telefónica S.A. merger inquiry
- CMA provisionally clears merger of Virgin and O2
- Notice: Patent Journal special notices: 6882
- Guidance: Requests to amend a patent after grant
- Press release: Surge testing to be deployed in Southwark
- Guidance: Higher education providers: coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Guidance: Military low flying: air weapons ranges activity
- Guidance: COVID-19: guidance for arranging or attending a funeral during the coronavirus pandemic
- Guidance: Actions for early years and childcare providers during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak
- Press release: Remaining university students to return to campus from Step 3 of the roadmap, no earlier than 17 May
UK Government opens 33rd walk-through coronavirus testing centre in Scotland, at Ainslie Park Leisure Centre Car Park in Granton, Edinburgh.
Guidance on coronavirus testing, including who is eligible for a test and how to get tested.
Find out how to get tested when you do not have symptoms.
Find out who is eligible for twice-weekly testing and how to get tested if you do not have symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19). This guidance is for people without symptoms.
Ministerial Departmental News
- PM's Office, 10 Downing Street
- Cabinet Office
- Department for Business, Innovation and Skills
- Department for Communities and Local Government
- Department for Culture, Media and Sport
- Department for Education
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- Department for International Development
- Department for Transport
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Department of Energy and Climate Change
- Department of Health
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- HM Treasury
- Home Office
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Justice
- Northern Ireland Office
- Scotland Office
- Wales Office
- See all departments