From Thursday, everyone must stay at home, with a limited set of exemptions.
- Press release: £3.9 million to drive innovative tree planting
- Press release: Biomining study could unlock future settlements on other worlds
- Press release: Over half a million people taking part in pioneering COVID-19 research
- Correspondence: COVID-19 vaccinations and care homes: programme launch
- Avian influenza (bird flu): Latest situation
- Guidance: Additional COVID-19 local authority enforcement powers
- Detailed guide: Avian influenza (bird flu)
- Guidance: Suitability: previous breach of UK immigration laws (immigration staff guidance)
- Guidance: Register of licensed sponsors: workers
- Form: Worker and Temporary Worker priority service request form
Information on the new national restrictions, including what they mean for working from home and business closures, why they are being introduced and the financial support available.
The Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme has been extended for a month with employees receiving 80% of their current salary for hours not worked and further economic support announced.
Prime Minister Boris Johnson gave a statement at the coronavirus press conference.
Slides on coronavirus presented by Professor Chris Whitty and Sir Patrick Vallance.
Statistics and commentary on abortions carried out in 2019.
Statistics on abortions performed during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic from January to June 2020.
Patient group direction (PGD) template to support the provision of hepatitis A and B (HepA/B) vaccine to individuals pre- and post-exposure to HepA/B.
Mark White has been appointed the UK's second Groceries Code Adjudicator (GCA).
What school leaders need to know about the catch-up premium and the National Tutoring Programme, including funding amounts and how funding should be spent.
Guidance on the use of excited delirium as a cause of death by forensic pathologists.
Ministerial Departmental News
- PM's Office, 10 Downing Street
- Cabinet Office
- Department for Business, Innovation and Skills
- Department for Communities and Local Government
- Department for Culture, Media and Sport
- Department for Education
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- Department for International Development
- Department for Transport
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Department of Energy and Climate Change
- Department of Health
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- HM Treasury
- Home Office
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Justice
- Northern Ireland Office
- Scotland Office
- Wales Office
- See all departments