Find out what restrictions are in place if you live, work or travel in the Leicester area during the local outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Detailed guide: Rural Payments service: registering and updating your details
- Research and analysis: Notifiable diseases: causative agents report for 2020
- Consultation outcome: Proposed changes to the assessment of GCSEs, AS and A levels in 2021?
- Open consultation: Consultation on the assessment and awarding of Vocational, Technical and other General Qualifications in 2020 to 2021
- Exams and assessments in 2021
- Guidance: Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme eligible vehicles
- Transparency data: NIO transparency data on GPC and spending over £25,000
- Corporate report: Natural England action plan 2020 to 2021
- Guidance: Businesses who have signed the Armed Forces Covenant (company names beginning with R)
- Guidance: Businesses who have signed the Armed Forces Covenant (company names beginning with S)
Find out what you can and cannot do if you live, work or travel in areas of the north of England.
The latest number of coronavirus (COVID-19) tests, cases and deaths in the UK.
The Master Indemnity Agreement (MIA) register provides a list of all approved suppliers to NHS organisations.
Ministerial Departmental News
- PM's Office, 10 Downing Street
- Cabinet Office
- Department for Business, Innovation and Skills
- Department for Communities and Local Government
- Department for Culture, Media and Sport
- Department for Education
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- Department for International Development
- Department for Transport
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Department of Energy and Climate Change
- Department of Health
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- HM Treasury
- Home Office
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Justice
- Northern Ireland Office
- Scotland Office
- Wales Office
- See all departments