Information on Wuhan novel coronavirus including epidemiology, virology and clinical features.
- Press release: £10 million boost to improve patient care with new technologies
- Guidance: Export control training bulletin
- Guidance: Global talent and Tier 1 (Exceptional talent): endorsement review form
- Policy paper: UK visa fees
- Guidance: Points-based system: Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent)
- Transparency data: Visa fees transparency data
- Guidance: Guidance on applications under Global Talent
- Collision between ro-ro passenger ferry Red Falcon and moored yacht Greylag
- Red Falcon and Greylag report published
- Detailed guide: Funeral expenses for War Pensioners and veterans
Information and actions for the public on the outbreak of Wuhan novel coronavirus, including the current situation in the UK and actions taken in the UK and abroad.
PM unveils the government’s full plans to commemorate Brexit day on the 31st January.
The Chancellor today (Sunday 26 January) unveils the first images of the Brexit coin, a 50p bearing the inscription ‘Peace, prosperity and friendship with all nations’ and the date the UK leaves the EU.
£2.4 million for better sports activities and teaching
A new £25 million scheme to tackle burglary and theft in crime hotspots has today (Sunday 26 January) been launched by the Policing Minister.
Police and Crime Commissioners can apply for funding for crime prevention plans in areas affected by high levels of acquisitive crime, such as theft and robbery.
Ministerial Departmental News
- PM's Office, 10 Downing Street
- Cabinet Office
- Department for Business, Innovation and Skills
- Department for Communities and Local Government
- Department for Culture, Media and Sport
- Department for Education
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- Department for International Development
- Department for Transport
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Department of Energy and Climate Change
- Department of Health
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- HM Treasury
- Home Office
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Justice
- Northern Ireland Office
- Scotland Office
- Wales Office
- See all departments