The emergency services’ reaction to a terrorist attack is being practised in the largest exercise of its kind to take place this year.
- Scotland Secretary welcomes UK-wide Veterans Strategy
- Information content in data: How a Dstl project could find the ‘needle in the haystack’ using AI for image search
- DVLA opening hours: Christmas and New Year 2018
- Multi-million investment to support children's early communication skills
- Fishing without a licence costs owner, master and fishing company over £75,000
- Improvement plan proposed for Northamptonshire children's services
- Britain’s top armed forces-friendly employers honoured
- Sellafield Emergency Exercise – Wednesday 14th November 2018
- New tool developed to tackle online child grooming
- Safer online shopping and selling for International Product Safety Week
Mark Field, FCO Minister of State for Asia and the Pacific, has arrived in Hong Kong today (8 November) on a visit to reaffirm and deepen the UK’s long standing relationship with Hong Kong.
HMCTS wins top honour from the annual Learning at Work Week Impact Awards 2018.
Unknown British solder laid to rest 100 years after he was killed during World War 1.
The Ministry of Defence has today announced plans for modernising its estate and establishing a broader and more diverse supply base.
The Defence and Security Accelerator (DASA) is scoping the potential for a competition to develop ways to bring together CCTV feeds from disparate sources into a coherent interface providing access to the video feeds in real time.
Dounreay’s industry leading safety performance has taken one of the top prizes at Babcock International Group’s Health and Safety Excellence Awards.
Ministerial Departmental News
- PM's Office, 10 Downing Street
- Cabinet Office
- Department for Business, Innovation and Skills
- Department for Communities and Local Government
- Department for Culture, Media and Sport
- Department for Education
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- Department for International Development
- Department for Transport
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Department of Energy and Climate Change
- Department of Health
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- HM Treasury
- Home Office
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Justice
- Northern Ireland Office
- Scotland Office
- Wales Office
- See all departments