Share and discover Armistice events near you.
- Scotland Secretary welcomes UK-wide Veterans Strategy
- Information content in data: How a Dstl project could find the ‘needle in the haystack’ using AI for image search
- DVLA opening hours: Christmas and New Year 2018
- Multi-million investment to support children's early communication skills
- Fishing without a licence costs owner, master and fishing company over £75,000
- Improvement plan proposed for Northamptonshire children's services
- Britain’s top armed forces-friendly employers honoured
- Sellafield Emergency Exercise – Wednesday 14th November 2018
- New tool developed to tackle online child grooming
- Safer online shopping and selling for International Product Safety Week
A multi-million pound flood defence scheme to reduce the risk of flooding to homes and businesses in Skipton has officially opened today (Thursday 11 October).
Measures include digitising prescription payment exemptions and a new collaboration between the NHS and a leading UK fraud prevention service.
Following the 2018 pay increase some service personnel who left service after 1 April 2018 may be entitled to arrears of pay.
The Secretary of State for Health and Social Care has announced £7 million in funding for 2 new programmes.
The aim of the proposal is to prevent birth defects such as spina bifida by increasing folate intake in pregnant women.
The Art of Reprocessing will mark the end of nuclear fuel reprocessing at Sellafield’s Thorp plant.
Further investment in the UK’s internationally-renowned Catapult innovation centres has been announced as part of the government’s modern Industrial Strategy.
The Secretary of State for Justice has announced the appointment of Jerry Cope as interim Chair of the Prison Service Pay Review Body for a period of 1 year.
On Wednesday 24 October, Royal Marine commandos will take part in a high octane demonstration on the Thames, along with their Dutch counterparts.
Ministerial Departmental News
- PM's Office, 10 Downing Street
- Cabinet Office
- Department for Business, Innovation and Skills
- Department for Communities and Local Government
- Department for Culture, Media and Sport
- Department for Education
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- Department for International Development
- Department for Transport
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Department of Energy and Climate Change
- Department of Health
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- HM Treasury
- Home Office
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Justice
- Northern Ireland Office
- Scotland Office
- Wales Office
- See all departments