The Defence and Security Accelerator (DASA) is launching a competition 'Safely eliminating chemical and biological munitions on the battlefield 'Don't Blow It!'
- Skipton Flood Alleviation Scheme officially opened
- Armistice 2018
- Armed forces pay award 2018 - extra payments for personnel that left the armed forces after 1 April 2018
- Stopping fraud against the NHS: new plans announced
- Fortifying flour with folic acid: government to consult
- Faster access to treatment and new technology for 500,000 patients
- Bayes Centre opens as part of Edinburgh and South East Scotland City Region Deal
- Royal Marines to stage demonstration on the Thames for Netherlands state visit
- Jerry Cope appointed to the Prison Service Pay Review Body
- £215 million additional investment for UK innovation centres
The government and NHS have accepted the recommendation from the Independent Medicines and Medical Devices Safety Review to pause the use of vaginally inserted surgical mesh.
Able Seaman James Cameron Robertson has finally been laid to rest in Orchard Dump Cemetary in France
18 small social innovators will receive government funding and professional support to tackle three major issues: financial capability, mental health at work and helping young people into employment.
The Defence and Security Accelerator (DASA) is opening a new hub at Imperial's White City Campus.
Make sure your voice is heard in the 2018 update of the Size and Health of the UK space sector.
Leaders from the nuclear decommissioning industry have spent two days with national and international stakeholders at the second NDA Stakeholder Summit.
You are invited to take part in a discussion on Twitter with General Sir Chris Deverell, Commander Joint Forces Command.
We have published a position statement explaining when the costs of care and ‘other family law proceedings’ apply as a statutory charge to HRA damages.
Professor David Southwood has been reappointed as Chair of the UK Space Agency Steering Board.
More firms have joined the Treasury's Women in Finance charter.
“Transparency is not enough: Charities need to demonstrate authenticity to rebuild trust” Charity Commission tells charities
Ministerial Departmental News
- PM's Office, 10 Downing Street
- Cabinet Office
- Department for Business, Innovation and Skills
- Department for Communities and Local Government
- Department for Culture, Media and Sport
- Department for Education
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- Department for International Development
- Department for Transport
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Department of Energy and Climate Change
- Department of Health
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- HM Treasury
- Home Office
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Justice
- Northern Ireland Office
- Scotland Office
- Wales Office
- See all departments