The Defence and Security Accelerator (DASA) is launching a competition 'Safely eliminating chemical and biological munitions on the battlefield 'Don't Blow It!'
- New powers to kick-start the rollout of electric chargepoints across the nation
- Haulage and Trailers Act bolsters EU exit preparations
- Measles: why it is necessary to eliminate the disease in Europe
- Defence Secretary meets civil society groups to discuss human rights in conflict-affected areas
- Open call for sponsors and partners of the London Illegal Wildlife Trade (IWT) Conference
- Sound governance and internal control reflected in the Education and Skills Funding Agency’s (ESFA) first annual report
- Final decisions on confidential assessment material development
- Defence Secretary and Australian Minister tour Scottish site building world-class warships as £1 billion is pumped into supply chain
- Civil news: 2018 civil contract documents updated
- The AAIB is sending a team to the British Virgin Islands
The government and NHS have accepted the recommendation from the Independent Medicines and Medical Devices Safety Review to pause the use of vaginally inserted surgical mesh.
Able Seaman James Cameron Robertson has finally been laid to rest in Orchard Dump Cemetary in France
18 small social innovators will receive government funding and professional support to tackle three major issues: financial capability, mental health at work and helping young people into employment.
The Defence and Security Accelerator (DASA) is opening a new hub at Imperial's White City Campus.
Make sure your voice is heard in the 2018 update of the Size and Health of the UK space sector.
Leaders from the nuclear decommissioning industry have spent two days with national and international stakeholders at the second NDA Stakeholder Summit.
You are invited to take part in a discussion on Twitter with General Sir Chris Deverell, Commander Joint Forces Command.
We have published a position statement explaining when the costs of care and ‘other family law proceedings’ apply as a statutory charge to HRA damages.
Professor David Southwood has been reappointed as Chair of the UK Space Agency Steering Board.
More firms have joined the Treasury's Women in Finance charter.
“Transparency is not enough: Charities need to demonstrate authenticity to rebuild trust” Charity Commission tells charities
Ministerial Departmental News
- PM's Office, 10 Downing Street
- Cabinet Office
- Department for Business, Innovation and Skills
- Department for Communities and Local Government
- Department for Culture, Media and Sport
- Department for Education
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- Department for International Development
- Department for Transport
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Department of Energy and Climate Change
- Department of Health
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- HM Treasury
- Home Office
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Justice
- Northern Ireland Office
- Scotland Office
- Wales Office
- See all departments