ORR has published terms of reference for the inquiry into disruption caused by the May rail timetable change.
- Scotland Secretary welcomes UK-wide Veterans Strategy
- Information content in data: How a Dstl project could find the ‘needle in the haystack’ using AI for image search
- DVLA opening hours: Christmas and New Year 2018
- Multi-million investment to support children's early communication skills
- Fishing without a licence costs owner, master and fishing company over £75,000
- Improvement plan proposed for Northamptonshire children's services
- Britain’s top armed forces-friendly employers honoured
- Sellafield Emergency Exercise – Wednesday 14th November 2018
- New tool developed to tackle online child grooming
- Safer online shopping and selling for International Product Safety Week
On 11 July 2018, HM Land Registry will launch a new digital Local Land Charges Register.
The Home Secretary has approved North Yorkshire's Police and Crime Commissioner's proposals to take responsibility for North Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Service.
Four unknown soldiers have finally been laid to rest after they were killed during World War 1. The four soldiers were buried earlier today (Wednesday 13 June) in France.
The Independent Chief Inspector of Borders and Immigration publishes his Annual Report for the period 1 April 2017 to 31 March 2018
Seeking nominations for honorary Queen’s Counsel.
The AAIB has sent a team of inspectors to investigate an aircraft accident in the Western Isles, Scotland.
During Sebastian Chwalek’s inaugural visit to the United Kingdom in his new role as Deputy Minister for the Polish Ministry of National Defence, the pair held the first Defence Capability and Industrial Dialogue and discussed working together on future procurement projects.
Up to £50 million is available to build a network of centres for digital pathology and medical imaging, via the Industrial Strategy Challenge Fund.
Ministerial Departmental News
- PM's Office, 10 Downing Street
- Cabinet Office
- Department for Business, Innovation and Skills
- Department for Communities and Local Government
- Department for Culture, Media and Sport
- Department for Education
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- Department for International Development
- Department for Transport
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Department of Energy and Climate Change
- Department of Health
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- HM Treasury
- Home Office
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Justice
- Northern Ireland Office
- Scotland Office
- Wales Office
- See all departments