Lord Tariq Ahmad sends his warmest wishes to Muslims in Britain and across the world at the start of Ramadan.
- Scotland Secretary welcomes UK-wide Veterans Strategy
- Information content in data: How a Dstl project could find the ‘needle in the haystack’ using AI for image search
- DVLA opening hours: Christmas and New Year 2018
- Multi-million investment to support children's early communication skills
- Fishing without a licence costs owner, master and fishing company over £75,000
- Improvement plan proposed for Northamptonshire children's services
- Britain’s top armed forces-friendly employers honoured
- Sellafield Emergency Exercise – Wednesday 14th November 2018
- New tool developed to tackle online child grooming
- Safer online shopping and selling for International Product Safety Week
Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson sends his warmest wishes to Muslims in Britain and across the world at the start of Ramadan.
2nd Lieutenant Eric Henderson has finally been laid to rest at the Commonwealth War Graves Commission Oak Dump Cemetery, near Ypres in Belgium.
Improvements to application and billing processes will be made on 1 June 2018.
Innovate UK-supported Jellagen to invest in sales and product development of jellyfish-derived collagen for wound care and regenerative medicine applications.
Train services will continue to run as normal. Your tickets are still valid, your journeys won’t be affected and you do not need to change your journey plans.
Passengers are reminded to check the guidance on hand luggage before they set off for the airport.
Providing all the information we need first time will help your application to be processed faster.
Guests at an event in the Scottish Parliament heard how work to decommission 3 of Scotland's oldest nuclear sites is taking huge strides forward and making a positive lasting impact in communities.
We held our first ever staff 'Innovation Day' on 10 May 2018 as part of our transformation programme.
New guidance will be produced to help employers and insolvency practitioners manage staff engagement and redundancies during insolvency.
Britain’s next generation of fighter jets will start arriving at their new home early next month, the Defence Secretary has announced.
Ministerial Departmental News
- PM's Office, 10 Downing Street
- Cabinet Office
- Department for Business, Innovation and Skills
- Department for Communities and Local Government
- Department for Culture, Media and Sport
- Department for Education
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- Department for International Development
- Department for Transport
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Department of Energy and Climate Change
- Department of Health
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- HM Treasury
- Home Office
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Justice
- Northern Ireland Office
- Scotland Office
- Wales Office
- See all departments